We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace
It’s why we come to work. It’s why we’re in business. It’s how we inspire exceptional performance.
Back in 1883, Sunlight Soap was launched in the UK by our founder – it was pioneering, it was innovative and it had a purpose: to popularise cleanliness and bring it within reach of ordinary people. That was sustainable living, even then. We now have over 400 brands and we are still driven by purpose.
We want to do more good for our planet and our society – not just less harm. We want to act on the social and environmental issues facing the world and we want to enhance people’s lives with our products.
We’ve been pioneers, innovators and future-makers for over 120 years – we plan to continue doing that. And we plan to do it sustainably.
- 190countrieswhere our brands are available
- 3.4billionpeopleuse our products every day
- €60.1billionturnover in 2022with 59% in emerging markets
- 400+brandsthat are household names
- 14 brandshad a turnover of more than €1 billion in 2022
- 14 brandsin the top 50 most chosen FMCG brands globally are ours
- 127,000 employees worldwide
- No1FMCG employer of choicefor graduates and early career talent in 16 out of our 20 biggest markets
- 54/46 gender balancemanagement (female/male)
- €818mspent with diverse businesses owned by under-represented groups
- 55%of our plastic packaging is reusable, recyclable or compostable
- 68%reduction in Scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas emissions since 2015
- 90+ yearsoperating in the UK and Ireland
- Over 80 brandsin our market
- In 98%of UK households
- Over 6,000employees in our factories and offices