Diversity & Inclusion at Unilever
We’re committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone working at Unilever, without exception, feels able to bring their complete and authentic self to work. We want all our employees to thrive every day irrespective of race, ability, sexual orientation, or gender.
To grow the best teams and future leaders, and to serve shoppers with the best products, we need to build brands and teams that reflect the diversity of the world we live in.
Building an inclusive workplace in the UK and Ireland
We believe building teams with a range of experiences and perspectives is key to growing a sustainable business. We want to achieve this by:
- Regularly reviewing our recruitment and progression policies to ensure they reflect the communities we serve and operate in
- Designing and adapting our places of work to be fully accessible
- Building employee support networks that meet the needs of our workforce and help to build awareness and understanding
- Ensuring our recruitment and leadership teams complete un-conscious bias training
- Working with external partners to ensure we are setting stretching goals and ambitions from our recruitment through to our advertising